AVP - HR at Narayan Bhargava Group
Views:133 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Office Furniture Sales (5-18 yrs)
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated and passionate individual.
Company Profile: Established in 1979, the Narayan Bhargava Group is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra and is India Inc.'s most dependable business support and growth partner. Driven by intense passion and perseverance, starting his entrepreneurial journey 39 years ago as a Chartered Accountant, Mr. Narayan Bhargava is regarded as a pioneering stalwart of the Indian BPO industry. Under his leadership, the group companies serve global multinationals, large private enterprises and governmental institutions for their most essential and time critical business processes leveraging a trusted pan India network of more than 350 delivery centers.
For more details,
To grow the business and manage the overall profitability of the business. He/she would also provide inputs for business strategy including long-term business plans.
- Overall responsibility for sales, market tracking, engagement and closure in a designated territory identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities for increasing sales.
- Make proposals, demonstrations & presentations to corporate clients and responding to RFPs, RFIs, RFQs.
- Presales Strategies for client acquisition and closure.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Working closely with the pre-sales and marketing team to validate and facilitate better market acceptance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.