Talent Aquisition Consultant at Target HR
Views:274 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Media (3-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Charmboard is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to help grow its strategic advertising business in India. The BDM will have the opportunity to define and execute the go-to-market strategy for dynamic & fast growing advertising business, by identifying the advertiser segments to target, establishing critical internal and partner relationships, and driving adoption of Charmboard India's advertising products. He/she will work closely with senior leadership teams to offer the right advertising products to the right advertiser audiences. He/she will have a good understanding of the India digital advertising landscape, and be able to drive mutually-beneficial customer and partner relationships to scale the business long-term.
The ideal candidate will have sales background in the digital advertising space with revenue responsibility, proven track record of winning strategic customers/signing strategic partnerships, possess strong communications skills, and have the ability to think strategically and analytically about the business, product, and market opportunities and challenges.
He/she should have the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. He/she will have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and desire to win!
We are a motivated, collaborative and fun-loving team building a high growth business. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action and a broad mandate to experiment and innovate. This role offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the future vision for Charmboard.
- Serve as a key member of advertising business development team, helping to drive overall company advertising strategy and business growth.
- Establish and build strong, profitable, long-term relationships with strategic advertisers. Contribute to the overall growth and profit of the business by expanding our advertiser ecosystem.
- Identify, rationalize, and define target market segments and channel strategy for advertising business. For each segment and channel, define the business model, product offering, engagement process, and support/operations model to drive advertiser adoption and business revenue growth.
- Build scale into the business development function by collaborating with internal stakeholders to develop joint business plans and up sell opportunities with coherent messaging/positioning
- Act as the advertisers- advocate to evangelize for their success working with us, by partnering with product, account management, support, and technology teams to drive advertiser success on our advertising platform.
- Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case also, build and execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders to drive mutually beneficial programs.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks to increasing adoption customers.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience in digital sales, business development, or partner management.
- Demonstrated experience in winning and retaining clients and establishing relationships with media agencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment and should be able to contribute both as an individual contributor and as leader of people.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Prior experience with India based ad networks (on the demand side) and/or with Media Agencies with strong digital sales presence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.