Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Loyalty Solutions (3-8 yrs)
About the client :
- The client is a Global French MNC India delivers end-to-end loyalty solutions from loyalty program development to loyalty software implementation to rewards management and last-mile fulfilment. As a reputed full-service rewards & loyalty company, In India it manages several award-winning programs across various industry verticals in India. We deliver loyalty software and solutions for our diverse portfolio of B2B, B2C and B2E clients. Our solutions include channel/ customer/ influencer loyalty programs, employee rewards & recognition and points-based reward programs. We deliver more than 8 million digital rewards for our 250+ clients every year.
- To sustain and grow the business from existing clients by delivering exceptional service
- To achieve this through relationship building, regular planning, proactive thinking, strategizing and client competition mapping.
- To be able to bring in more Business to the company through Upsell/Cross sell from Existing & New clients.
The JD Is As Follows :
The main responsibilities are :
- Devise & implement new marketing initiatives for client loyalty programs.
- Maintain relationship & grow revenue from the assigned clients. (Upsell/ Cross sell)
- Ensure the client understands the full potential of services and offerings.
- To coordinate with all internal stakeholders to deliver services within the service level agreement norms
- Explore Potential Leads and convert them into New Business Opportunities
- Experience in collaborating with technical team to support program developments is preferred
- Identify growth opportunities to build existing & new client portfolio
We Will Vibe With You ?
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business Administration or relevant discipline 3-8 years of experience in similar industry/ Banking Industry
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve stretch targets
- Able to manage multiple-task, Workload and priorities
- Excellent interpersonal communication Fluent in English, both written and oral
- Relationship Management with clients and Relationship Building to convert into Business Opportunity
- Planning and execution capabilities Client servicing & Operational skills
- Strong perseverance & Good presentation skills
- Person should be methodical & organized with clarity of though Good working knowledge in MS office
Kindly share the following details :
- Current CTC n notice period
- Open to work in Thane
- Relevant experience in Farming
- Reason for leaving current company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.