Manager at Talent Tracker
Views:371 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Business Development - Hospitality (3-8 yrs)
Mumbai - 2 Position
Navi Mumbai - 1 Position
Delhi/NCR - 1 Position
Designation : Manager / Senior Manager - Business Development
Description of the role :
- Identify and develop business opportunities for the Company's creative solutions in industrial and product designs as well as the Company's creativity services.
- Prepares the annual Business Development Plan; as well as prepares the annual Work Plan.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Monitoring the maintenance of standard levels of quality and adherence to SLAs along with the projects and operations team.
- Maintaining relationship with all stakeholders and working towards maximum satisfaction.
- Increase the company's involvement with existing client.
- Developing and maintaining feedback mechanism with the operations team to help improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Develop and manage client communication tools such as the corporate website
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Company's services.
- Build referral and lead generation network
- In addition to the above you would be required to perform any/all other duties or accept any/all other responsibilities assigned in the interest of the organisation as assigned to you by the management from time to time.
Educational Background : Hotel Management, Preferably MBA, Sales and Marketing
Age group : 25 Years & Above
Number of years of experience : At least 3+ Years of experience in the hospitality industry
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong vendor management capabilities.
- High levels of energy and self-motivation.
- Ability to plan and strategize.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
Interview Schedule For Interview Dates :
Mumbai - 07th October 2017
Delhi/NCR - 14th October 2017
Will confirm soon
CALL OR WATS APP ON 9920011472
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.