Manager/Senior Manager - Brand & Merchant Alliance - Digital Payments (3-6 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Brand & Merchant Alliance
Global MNC Requires Mgr/ Sr Manager - Brand & Merchant Alliance- (Digital Payments) - Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon
One of our client a leading Global French MNC operating in over 40 countries and it is the world leader in employee incentive solutions & issuer of prepaid vouchers and cards. It is the leader in Employee Benefits, Citizen Benefits and Rewards Management business. Its products offer customers a secure payment instrument which can be used over an affiliated network while its programs help its clients reach, distribute, reward, include and retain their partners, customers, and employees.
The client is looking for Manager/Senior Manager - Brand Alliance ( Digital Payments) for Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Gurgaon
The Job Details Are As Follows :
CLIENT : Global French MNC
JOB TITLE : SENIOR MANAGER- Brand Alliance -Merchants ( Digital Payments)
EXPERIENCE : 3-6 years in Merchant acquisition.Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling
LOCATION : Mumbai / Gurgaon/ Bangalore
Job Description :
- Independent Responsibility for Key merchant acquisition for EGV solution selling and maintaining a relationship with existing ones
- Driving business volume from merchant sales against integrated EGV platform for assigned individual target
- Managing team of 3-10 across all zones & owing overall target for merchant acquisition and sales targets
- Preparing to go to market strategy, planning, reporting & dashboards on merchant acquisition & sales targets
- Closely work with sales team to define sales plan for merchants in distribution model
- Generation of new database & mining existing database, market research, referrals driving.
- Sourcing various promotions/discounts/offers from merchant relationships as per client sales requirements
- Gather required market intelligence both nationally and internationally so as to monitor market dynamics and growing trends .
- Coordination with various internal departments including but not limited to technology, operations, legal, client sales etc. to ensure quick & smooth merchant on-boarding end to end including commercial closure, agreement closure, smooth go live etc.
Special Requirements for Position :
- Experience in Retail industry or/and R & R Industry or/and online portals or/and alliance industry in a solution selling
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS-office excel, ppt etc.
- Excellent in managing relationships. Negotiations and deriving business opportunity with ecosystem partners.
- Working with Sr Management, reporting, dashboard, strategy planning etc.
If the position interests your kindly share your CV
Kindly Mention the below details with the updated CV:
- Your current CTC, notice period :
- Expected CTC :
- Current location :
- Relevant experience :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.