Manager/Senior Manager - Bids & Proposal - HVAC (8-15 yrs)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of bid management specialists to execute bid submission and analysis operation.
- Ensure a full understanding of the solution portfolio, appropriate offerings, within a complete and competitive solution, are proposed to meet the customer requirements
- Lead the bid process through all stages from qualification through to submission to the sales team, whilst developing and maintaining best practice throughout the bid cycle
- Management of bid submissions, by leading the bid, working on costing/pricing and coordinating with all bid members to ensure and obtain all submission documents
- Plan and manage post bid submission activity
- Coordination of pre-sales resources and to ensure timely and high quality proposals submission
- Give support and assistance to other bid team members as required, to ensure bid management provides an effective and value adding function throughout the business
- Continuous improvement activity and responsibility to raise the standard and quality of bids to increase bid win ratio.
Background / Experience Required :
- Minimum 10 years of professional working experience in bid management supervisory role and team management and operation management experience
- Bachelor's Degree holder with preference in Pricing or Bid Management background
- Understand and Familiar with development in data centers and telecommunication networks technologies, is preferred.
- Bid management experience leading complex bids within data center and telecommunication network infrastructure solutions
- Strong business/sales/pricing orientation, analysis/problem solving, negotiation, resilience and collaboration skills
- Strong in Excel is a must and a good understanding of Costing Build up is required
- Able to manage a team with different backgrounds and to define common priorities and objectives
- Proven track record in problem solving in a complex environment, ownership of the project, reliable, trustworthy and good attitude
- A Team player in a multi-cultural environment, attention to details and reliable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.