Manager/Senior Manager - Bids & Proposal - HVAC (8-15 yrs)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of bid management specialists to execute bid submission and analysis operation.
- Ensure a full understanding of the solution portfolio, appropriate offerings, within a complete and competitive solution, are proposed to meet the customer requirements
- Lead the bid process through all stages from qualification through to submission to the sales team, whilst developing and maintaining best practice throughout the bid cycle
- Management of bid submissions, by leading the bid, working on costing/pricing and coordinating with all bid members to ensure and obtain all submission documents
- Plan and manage post bid submission activity
- Coordination of pre-sales resources and to ensure timely and high quality proposals submission
- Give support and assistance to other bid team members as required, to ensure bid management provides an effective and value adding function throughout the business
- Continuous improvement activity and responsibility to raise the standard and quality of bids to increase bid win ratio.
Background / Experience Required :
- Minimum 10 years of professional working experience in bid management supervisory role and team management and operation management experience
- Bachelor's Degree holder with preference in Pricing or Bid Management background
- Understand and Familiar with development in data centers and telecommunication networks technologies, is preferred.
- Bid management experience leading complex bids within data center and telecommunication network infrastructure solutions
- Strong business/sales/pricing orientation, analysis/problem solving, negotiation, resilience and collaboration skills
- Strong in Excel is a must and a good understanding of Costing Build up is required
- Able to manage a team with different backgrounds and to define common priorities and objectives
- Proven track record in problem solving in a complex environment, ownership of the project, reliable, trustworthy and good attitude
- A Team player in a multi-cultural environment, attention to details and reliable.