Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra HR
Views:74 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Search Engine Optimization - Media/TV Channel (4-7 yrs)
- Will work as an intersection between Product Development, Marketing, and Editorial teams.
- Will be responsible of user acquisition from different channels and retention.
- Closely work with engineering, design, product, Ad operations, and marketing teams for audience growth initiatives.
- Responsible for all new initiatives and product wireframes of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills for website optimization along with Google products like Analytics and Adwords.
- Good understanding of analytical industry standards like ComScore and SimilarWeb.
- Well versed with News and Media SEO standards - A person from News Organization would be preferred.
- Should understand editorial requirements before, during, and after the events to milk it at maximum level.
- Good Analytical skills with a better understanding of datasets.
- Should be aware of the functionalities of Mobile web, AMP, and Insta Articles.
- Google Certified Professional along with social channel acquisition would be preferred.
- Should have a background of successful website migrations without any SEO value loss.
- Should able to perform under pressure and available on big event days.
- Should have Team Management experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills