Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:21 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Search Engine Optimization - EduTech (5-7 yrs)
Join a learning platform with exciting growth plans
Work with passionate and motivated team
Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is a learning platform with role-based, immersive programs that enable children to discover and develop their creative potential and future-ready skills.
In this role you will be developing a differentiated content strategy that emphasis on user-generated content. You will be preparing regular reports on major metrics, goals tracking, etc. as well as administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools to highlight ares of importance according to internal business goals.
You will be responsible for :
- Performing keyword research to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Acquiring, engaging and retaining users, generating significant word-of-mouth and sharing ability with effective content
- Ensuring marketing content is delivered through in-house team, influencers, brands and users.
- Optimising website including all subdomains and subdirectories for organic listings
- Reviewing current on-page optimisation and refreshing as necessary based on the performance of targeted keywords.
- You have a Bachelor Degree, preferably in Marketing/English/Science or related field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Product Digital Marketing, SEO, Content Strategy, Growth Hacking or Digital Strategy, ideally within EdTech or Insurance space.
- Expertise in SEO analysis tools such as SEMRush, Moz, SimilarWeb, keyword planner, Google Webmaster, etc. is required
- You have strong knowledge of Google and Facebook ranking factors and search engine algorithms
You have experience with On-page and Off-page SEO implementations.
- You have experience creating SEO tasks with their respective quantitative or qualitative impact.
- You have strong knowledge of coding, search engine algorithms, and website architecture from a SEO perspective with the ability to provide top-notch recommendations
- You have in-dept experience with website analytics tools like Google analytics (Setting goals, pulling reports, Analyzing performance metrics etc)
- You possess strong strategic thinking towards recognising and solving problems with innovative solutions.
- You are adaptable and are able to work in fast-paced, changing environments