Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:70 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Search Engine Optimization - Digital Solution Provider (5-9 yrs)
The Offer :
- Join a internationally renowned digital solutions agency
- A chance to accelerate your career
The Employer :
- Our client is a leading digital solutions provider that has not only worked with companies in the region, but also international organisations. They design creative solutions that will result in customised customer's experience and engagement and deliver the brand's message with style.
The Job :
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE :
- To help support the clients of White Rivers Media and to ensure that the strategy is adhered to within the context of that assignment
- To help support the customers through social media mediums
You will be responsible for :
- Defining requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Managing and executing implementation of SEO strategy
- Communicating with clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborating on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Staying up-to-date with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contributing to the company's blog and at least one social media community
- Carrying out SEO reviews for key clients, focusing on both on-page and off-page SEO and delivering technical documentation for on-site recommendations
- Managing a team of SEO Executives to deliver effective campaigns for clients
- Working with the Content Manager and Social Media Manager to devise an effective digital strategy which will work across a range of platforms
The Profile :
- You have a Masters/Bachelors in Management or Mass Media, Diploma in Marketing and Communications or Advertising and Communications. Having a qualification in SEO and SEM will be an added advantage.
- You possess at least 5 years experience in a Digital/Online Media company.
- Having leadership experience will be an added advantage.
- You possess strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to set targets, prioritise effectively and make decisions.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard