Principal Consultant at RecTraiMent
Views:55 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Search Engine Optimization - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
Manager-SEO,For of of the Leading digital marketing analytics and solutions company.
For more than a decade company has worked with Banking & Financial Service companies in the U.S.connecting them to prospective customers through digital performance marketing. Completing a full circle, we now bring our expertise to the consumer side of this equation. We are building a platform that will help consumers make better financial product decisions and connect them with potential companies that match their needs. We are looking for an individual who can own demand generation through organic channels for this platform. SEO will be our primary channel to drive sustainable demand in this highly competitive market we are entering. And, quality content is key not just for SEO success, but is also an important part of our product offering to consumers. The key responsibility of this role would be to manage SEO & Content marketing channels to drive quality traffic to the platform. The ideal candidate will be highly self-driven, collaborative, and adept at program management
1. SEO Planning & Execution
a. Create and manage an SEO roadmap to win share of voice on Google Search in key intent categories and drive relevant traffic to the platform
b. Manage a team of analysts to ensure quality implementation across on-page and off-page.
Track technical SEO metrics and provide recommendations to
c. Work with SEO Experts to review, refine and pivot strategy based on performance data
d. Working closely with tech teams, identify and implement standard processes and automation to bring repeatability, efficiency and massive scale to SEO execution.
e. Track and measure success metrics to optimize and improve performance
2. Content Marketing
a. Develop content needs essential to drive relevancy and authority in SEO
b. Create innovative content experiences that would attract and delight target users and set us apart from competition. This would include coming up with mobile-first content ideas that Users can read, view, watch, interact with and share.
c. Integrate content plans with other branding, performance and engagement channels including social and PR.
d. Manage execution of content needs through a team of content editor, writers, designers and video agency
e. Analyze content performance metrics and drive optimization.
3. Contribute to product roadmap
a. Partner with Product Management team to synchronize content and functionality on the platform
- Strong bias for action
- Strong ability to tightly manage multi-functional roadmaps, with an ability to identify areas of process improvement
- Extremely collaborative, with experience working with global teams
- Experience in implementing SEO & Content programs, preferably for B2C businesses
- Good balance of creative and analytical thinking.
- Ability to crunch numbers with a focus on translating data insights to actions
- Basic knowledge of products and concepts in consumer finance
- Understanding of organic social, PR & paid advertising channels.
- Experience working in fast-paced, agile environments, and experience with startups is preferred
- Must have team management experience
- 6 to 10 years of overall experience in Digital marketing, with at least half of it in SEO & Content marketing
Our services include:
- Web Analytics and Reporting: We conduct in-depth analysis and modeling of web data. This includes both, deep analysis of online data and marrying offline data with online data to generate actionable insights. We also support organizations with improved reporting and with dashboards.
- Search Marketing (SEO/SEM): We have a proprietary platform (ALPS) that, fueled by underlying search data analysis, has helped our clients significantly improve rankings. We have helped businesses get as much as a 40 percent lift, year-on-year, with digital marketing campaigns at the same costs. We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner Agency.
- Web and Mobile Development: We manage enterprise web redesign projects using an integrated approach that includes development, SEO and online reporting. We assist organizations in creating their mobile strategy and manage development on iOS and Android platforms.