Manager - Search Engine Optimization (4-7 yrs)
Social Media Manager cum Copy writer
As the multitude of Social Media Specialist duties is linked to the enhancing the brand image across digital communications, the usual flow of duties may embrace the following:
- Must able to plan & execute all Paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Seek new prospects for mutual promotion
- Advance the influencer and/or community advocacy efforts
- Monitor the existing design (ads, thumbnails, landing pages, profile pictures, etc.) and keep abreast of its modifications
- Contribute to the creation of ad campaigns with their further distribution throughout social media
- Assume the responsibility for crafting online reviews and responding to them
- Prepare reports based on marketing campaigns- performance for the upper management
- Map out the all-around social media marketing plans by means of customer identification, competitors research, platform ascertainment, and messaging
- Build long-term customer relations by alluring them with a fine-tuned content selection
- Monitor and update the corporate pages within each SM platform to ensure the highest possible saliency of the company's content
- Forge schedules for syndication and editorial activities
- Monitor the corresponding social metrics/data, define the best practices, and use the acquired information to promote the brand's marketing presence
- Add value to team effort in terms of intradepartmental cooperation.
- Proven working experience in social media marketing and lead generation.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement on all social platforms and gradually increasing relevant traffic on the company website.
- The person will be responsible for generating leads and increasing revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- The incumbent should have a solid understanding of paid social media marketing and an understanding of major social media channel platform.
Responsibilities of Copy Writer
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
- Source images and other content
Eligibility & Experience Criteria -
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 4-6 years of experience in Marketing, Public Relations, New Media, Business, or Communications In addition to this hands-on experience as a specialist in digital/social media.
- Salary: Negotiable