HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:204 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Search Engine Marketing - IT (6-17 yrs)
- Plan and execute all web, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain client social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- 6+years of relevant experience
- Proven experience in handing big ticket budgets (10,00,000 and Above)
- Able to mentor junior resources
- Proven experience in digital marketing
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Search engine experience, including the ability to generate inbound links from the internet
- Proficiency using tools to track and report on response rates, traffic and pick up
- Broader digital marketing skills encompassing keyword generation, PPC marketing and banner advertising
- Experience of campaign management e.g. Google Ad words, Ad Mob, Email, GTM
- Experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis & team management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment