Manager - Sales/Wealth Management (1-5 yrs)
We are looking for a talented - Sales Wealth Counselor- who can counsel the prospective investors over calls and is capable of generating increased sales for the organization by selling a variety of advisory services.
We believe that an effective counsellor is an excellent communicator with superior interpersonal skills and finds comfort in presenting services as well as dealing with employee grievances.
As a counsellor, we, thus, expect from you to be an outstanding communicator with a
professional yet amicable approach who contributes to the company by bringing in and locking customers while developing business.
FIXED CTC: INR 2.40 LPA to INR 4.20 LPA
VARIABLE CTC: INR 3.00 LPA (Performance Based)
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Sell the company's products by identifying and educating leads through calls with counselling with the right products and services.
- Provide potential and existing customers with exceptional support
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep updating account information regularly.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Achieve agreed upon an individual and team sales targets and outcomes within schedule
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent English-speaking skills
- Comfortable in online sales
- Creative thinking skills
- Patience and ability to engage customers
- Good persuasive ability
- Ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills