Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:1008 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:243
Manager - Sales - Venture Capital Firm - North (0-15 yrs)
The Offer :
- Autonomy to make impactful decisions
- Join startups that promotes constant push of new ideas to solve sales and market challenges
- Competitive salary and benefits
The Employer :
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Shaping the strategy and implementation plan that aligns with business priorities
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identify and developing new customers
- Coordinating timely follow up and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders
- Reviewing processes through customer feedback and modify them to ensure customer satisfaction is maximised.
- Understanding needs, providing relevant solutions and managing sales process to close new business opportunities
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
- Continuously developing new ideas and solutions to improve business efficiency and customer experience.
The Profile :
- You have experience in a Sales or similar role, ideally in a startup.
- You are a dynamic builder of relationships with customers and are a strong collaborator
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are highly organised and are able to manage complex schedules.