Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:648 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Manager - Sales - Venture Capital Firm (3-10 yrs)
The Offer :
- A regional role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Excellent opportunity to work with a fast-growing startup
- Be primarily involved in driving sales objectives
The Employer :
Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in startups with significant impact on society. They are committed to helping them reach the next level with highly unique perspective from investing in startups across 9 countries. With a wide range of startups, they are seeking for talented individuals for roles in their portfolio companies.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Driving sales objectives and achieving commercial budget and targets.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience within a B2B/B2C sales or Account Management role.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.