Recruiter at Peoplemint Consultant LLP
Views:25 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales Support - Branch Banking (2-5 yrs)
Manager- Sales Support for Branch Banking Channel
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
- Driving the Branch Channel for KGC Business
- Achievement of targets by branch channel for generation of leads for RBG products.
- Explore new Business opportunities in terms of new Geographie /New products that suit rural and Semi Urban markets.
- Provide support in terms of Product, process, system training and system developments.
- Ensuring Automation for new requirements and enhancements.
Job Responsibility :
- Highlighting triggers with regards to branch banking fresh & WIP leads and follow-up with sales team for timely updation/closures of leads.
- Push line team for maximum conversions of leads.
- Analysis, review and monitoring NC/NI/NE/DUP leads and sharing with Branch banking team for reduction of these lead
- Highlighting gaps in the process from time to time to strengthen the lead flow.
- Time to time guidance for sourcing cases as per changing policies of the bank / market expectations.
- Work towards business growth in KGC by using Branch Banking distribution.
- Building up competitive spirit within the zones through contest for healthy competition amongst the team.
- Work towards synergy between all the verticals for realizing shared objective of tapping business potential and being a market leader in the region.
- Regular monitoring of branch plan, monthly achievement, branch activation, leads movement, conversion, visits & other actionable.
- Analyzing and reviewing the business progress reports vis- vis targets and highlighting to sales team & branch team for devising strategy.
- Providing guidance and direction on various parameters of business so that targets are met.
- Regular updates shared with Business Head, Group Head on weekly / monthly frequency.
- Senior Management updates i.e GH PPT / MD PPT n periodic basis
- Drive staff for branch visits to source the new business and to address the branch level issues.
- Review and Monitor RM visits to branches with regards to Nil LG/LC Brs -cluster head/circle head visits for activating the branches for business.
- Review and Monitor counterpart visits, pushing team for visiting their Counterpart for business projection
- Systematic working & reviewing the visits of each resource on a periodic basis.
- Reviewing and monitoring training of the Branch team by the Agri RMs
- Managing internal stakeholders like the Sales, Product, other Retail Asset team, Fincon, Operations, Audit, HR, BTG, BIU etc. for effective delivery on identified deliverables
- Submitting Branch Payout & Staff Productivity input file to Fincon.
- Reporting conversion of leads & coordinating for credit to branches.
- Product training to the team to source the leads with the help of respective RA Team.
- Analysing NC/NI/NE/DUP leads and sharing with our team to reduce the NC/NI/NE leads.
- Reporting of the numbers to fincon to avail the BDP income benefits
- Regular updates shared with sales team to drive the CSC/other channel
- Reporting the numbers of CSC/other channel and ops team to calculate the CSC Payout.
- Interacting with CSC/other channel team for any MIS related queries or audit related queries
- Automation of various reports..
- Enhancement to be raised with IT as per the business need.
- E Kisandhan App- Monitoring & closure of critical leads
- Monitoring staff uses and giving trigger for inactive staffs
- Any other task assigned by the Bank from time to time as per requirement.
Key Skills (examples listed below) :
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Analytical skills/number crunching
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Good Communication
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry