Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:254 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Manager - Sales Strategy - MedTech Firm (8-16 yrs)
You will be responsible for :
- Spearheading strategic sales initiatives.
- Designing and leading sales plans for new geography expansion.
- Collaborating with marketing and branding teams to define go-to-market roadmaps.
- Ensuring efforts are well executed toward achieving revenue goals.
- Working closely with inbound and outbound sales teams in order to realize sales goals.
- Defining performance indicators and metrics to monitor the functioning in terms of numbers.
- Developing innovative partnership models to accelerate sales.
- Managing partnerships and alliances during initial phases.
- You possess Masters in Sales or Business Administration and have at least 8 years experience within sales roles, and a minimum of 3 years handling strategic / business aspects of a sales organization.
- You have lead teams in previous roles and have experience building robust sales teams that is ready to take on any challenge in any given geography, and deliver results.
- Prior work in MedTech / Medical Devices / Integrated Medical service providers space is a must.
- You have the ability to identify and assess risks and you can prioritize competing demands.
- You have excellent product presentation skills along with good negotiation and influencing skills.
- You can get things done in the toughest of times and with the most critical of clients.
- You have demonstrated high level of integrity and commitment towards achieving professional goals, while ensuring a happy team.
A MedTech firm, our client operates with a widespread client and supplier network, making the availability of medical devices accessible and cost effective.
- Spearhead strategic sales initiatives for a MedTech firm
- A challenging role within the leadership team
- Market leading compensation and benefits