Manager at TeamLease Services
Views:89 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Sales - Staffing (5-15 yrs)
Objective of the Role :
The Sales Manager shall own and oversee activities of the new client acquisition. They should be able to build and maintain relationship with decision makers in clients resulting in new acquisitions. Grow business by achieving revenue targets with new clients by means of portfolio expansion, new service offerings. Become trusted service partner by meeting client needs and exceeding client expectations.
Key responsibilities :
- Corporate Sales & Marketing: Taking care of the corporate sales & business development operations with focus on achieving predefined sales target and growth.
- Forecasting and planning monthly & quarterly sales targets and executing them in a given time frame.
- Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors- activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies; initiating market development efforts.
- Engage with CXO level stakeholders and establish/maintain relationships with them.
- Will be responsible for new client acquisition, revenue growth as well as existing clients & retention and relationship.
- A good hunter and constantly focus on client acquisition and achieving targets
Competencies and skills :
- Should be able to engage CXOs of existing accounts with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Should be able to collect, visualize and analyze financial information of clients
- Should be able to express ideas and situations using numerical and mathematical information
- Should be able to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate ability to take initiatives
- Promotes new ideas and resources for organization effectiveness
- Should be able to learn on the job and apply learning to perform successfully
- Set appointment and meetings
- Should be able to work under pressure and multitask
- Should have functional knowledge of sales and marketing
- Should have strong analytical skills and understand financial statements
- Should be mature and level headed.