Manager - Sales - Sports Event Management Firm (6-12 yrs)
Strategy & Sales :
- Developing and cultivating a network of prospective customers comprising of individuals and corporates.
- Building creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the company
- Creating comprehensive and compelling strategic proposals that challenge the status-quo and convince Senior Management with added value.
- Offering specific products and services from our portfolio of sporting events as and when such are released for selling by the company.
- Converting the prospects into successful sales and complete the transactions with ensuring payment collection.
- Responsible for meeting the revenue and margin targets for the Region
- Conduct research and analysis on the performance of the sales and ensure prompt delivery and accuracy of daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly reports to the management.
- Manage the customer and prospect data base related to Sales.
- Track Sales activities and create reports for use in strategic decision making.
- Maintaining post sales liaison and relationships with the network by being attentive, service-oriented, friendly, helpful and courteous.
- Generate references and testimonials where possible.
Knowledge and Opportunity :
- Keeping oneself abreast of the company's services and offerings along with competitors' activities.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business
- Maintain knowledge of consumer, competitor, and market trends. Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and standards.
- Collaborate with the Finance Department to ensure availability of sufficient funds for the Sales Department in order to ensure optimal performance.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to ensure strategies and objectives are aligned to the business's overall objectives.
- Collaborate with Senior Management in the creation of new sales strategies and approaches.
Other Duties :
- Perform other duties as are necessary in the execution of the responsibilities and any other duties delegated by the management.