Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:768 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Sales - Solution (12-18 yrs)
Sales Manager - SMB, Bangalore - India
We are looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven SMB Sales Manager with experience in the SaaS technology space. Accustomed to value driven sales, you- ll grow our business in this key sector by tapping your established relationships, identifying new opportunities and leading and developing a winning team of sales professionals.
- Hire, train, coach and manage the SMB Sales Team
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for SMB segment (companies with HC of 11 to 250)
- Accelerate SMB sales pipeline
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers
- Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of multiple deals simultaneously
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
- 12+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level - prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business in high volume, multiple sales cycles.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or video/audio conferencing space
- Minimum 5+ years managing an SMB / Virtual SaaS sales Teams
- Experience working with SMB companies
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Zoom solutions can address those issues
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers
- Ability to manage a large volume multiple sales deals simultaneously with extended sales cycles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships within customer accounts.
- Have a philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.