Consultant at Careernet Technologies
Views:762 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Sales - Solution (12-18 yrs)
Sales Manager - SMB, Bangalore - India
We are looking for a seasoned, high-energy, and driven SMB Sales Manager with experience in the SaaS technology space. Accustomed to value driven sales, you- ll grow our business in this key sector by tapping your established relationships, identifying new opportunities and leading and developing a winning team of sales professionals.
- Hire, train, coach and manage the SMB Sales Team
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets for SMB segment (companies with HC of 11 to 250)
- Accelerate SMB sales pipeline
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned territories that will identify and target prospective customers
- Support strategic renewals and growth within existing customer base
- Prepare and present sales presentations to Executive and C- level prospective clients
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Effectively manage and orchestrate the closing of multiple deals simultaneously
- Effectively utilize all company resources available in supporting sales campaigns (marketing, sales development, customer success, support, engineering, professional services, and executives).
- 12+ years of successful software sales experience at the C-level - prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing business in high volume, multiple sales cycles.
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS or video/audio conferencing space
- Minimum 5+ years managing an SMB / Virtual SaaS sales Teams
- Experience working with SMB companies
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding quota
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate business issues and how Zoom solutions can address those issues
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to motivate a team of high performing & experienced sellers
- Ability to manage a large volume multiple sales deals simultaneously with extended sales cycles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful track record accelerating revenue in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Proven ability to access and develop trusting relationships within customer accounts.
- Have a philosophy of caring for your sellers, caring for your company and caring for the customer