Manager - Sales -Solar Panel (2-5 yrs)
Leading solar projects company requires Sales Manager-Solar Panel( Industrial & commercial)- Delhi
One of Our client a leading solar power company named after the father of rooftop solar an American inventor credited with creating the first working Selenium Cell in 1883. We are a professionally managed company providing solar energy solutions in India. We are one of the fastest growing solar power & Management company having strong presence in North india market n have managed large scale solar power commercial & retail projects
We are looking to expand our territory & are looking for sales Manager (Industrial )who have a proven track record in Solar Panel & power industry
Please Find Below the details :
1) Client - Leading solar Panel company
2) Position - SALES MANAGER-Solar Panel (Industrial & commercial)
3) Location - Delhi
4) Experience - 4- 8 years of proven sales experience in solar industry in industrial & commercial
5) Compensation - Competitive
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
- Contact new or existing customers to determine their solar equipment needs, suggest systems or equipment, or estimate costs. They also prepare proposals, quotes, contracts, or presentations for potential solar customers.
- Select solar energy products, systems, or services for customers based on electrical energy requirements, site conditions, price, or other factors.
- Directly responsible for generating leads by direct and channel sales for solar PV systems.
Roles and responsibilities :
- Reach out to homeowners & commercial/industrial customers to generate leads of active interested prospects for Solar PV power plants.
- Conduct first level of meeting to explain everything about solar, about company and our pricing, T&Cs etc.
- Ensure thorough follow up, documentation and detailed discussions with prospective customers.
- Ensure daily reporting of of meetings, status of those meetings and next steps.
- Always be ready with plan ahead for next week/month.
- Ensure continuous follow up with customers where project has been awarded to us and ensuring a healthy feedback is gathered at all times.
- Responsible for timely collection of payments from customers upon completion of milestones.
- Provide customers with information, such as quotes, orders, sales, shipping, warranties, credit,
funding options, incentives, or tax rebates.
- Gather information from prospective customers to identify their solar energy needs.
- Provide technical information about solar power, solar systems, equipment, and services to potential customers or dealers.
- Calculate potential solar resources or solar array production for a particular site considering issues such as climate, shading, and roof orientation.
- Generate solar energy customer leads to develop new accounts.
Mention the following :
- Current and expected ctc :
- Current and preferred location :
- Experience in solar project sales :