Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:101 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales - Retail Domain - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets with clients to discuss products and services.
- Works to foster lasting relationships with partners and client base.
- Locates opportunities to expand client base.
- Networks with prospective clients to persuade them to bring their business to the company.
- Sets specific quarterly or annual sales goals.
- Oversees the activity of the entire sales team and junior sales associates.
- Draws up sales activity reports.
- Works to ensure sales and productivity goals are met.
- Presents information regarding clients and sales at company/investor meetings.
- Devises new and innovative ways to market products and services. And closely provides inputs to the marketing team and guide.
- Assists in designing marketing and promotional materials both in print and online.
- Conducts independent research into target consumer base.
- Leads in-house seminars and workshops to help improve the effectiveness and productivity of the sales team.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
- Exhibits familiarity with digital marketing, lead generation tools.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities.
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
1. Must hold, at minimum, a Master's Degrees in Finance, marketing, or Business Administration.
2. Must have experience in the sales in retail domain, and should be able to demonstrate a successful sales record.