Manager - Sales - Recruitment & Development Firm (2-5 yrs)
- Recruitment and development of quality advisors (Housewives, small business owner, financial consultant, chartered accountant, retired bankers, IRS)
- Recruiting by selling career opportunity to prospective advisors
- Ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs
- Monitoring the performance and tracking of daily activity tracking advisors
- Motivating advisors in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide needs based training.
- Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings.
- Guiding them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
- Doing analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
- Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as for recruitment.
- Accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets