Recruiter at Catalyst Talent
Views:425 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Manager - Sales - Real Estate Developer (2-11 yrs)
Functional Mandate: -
- To ensure sourcing from channel Partner group as per the targeted numbers.
- Design and plan the activities for efficient engagement in Mumbai for effective brand transition.
- To delegate and monitor activities for the channel partner team and ensure the desired walk-ins are achieved weekly and monthly.
- To lead the team to maximise the sourcing as per the site targets resulting to targeted contribution to the site.
- To ensure conversions as per the desired target.
- Appropriate distribution sourcing and contribution in terms of generic CPs, ACPs, IPCs and ICPs.
- Proper screening done for each lead generated wherever required and optimises the opportunity for conversion.
- Ensure professional networking maintained with all channel partners and same to be adopted site level.
- Plan targets for channel partner team members for both sourcing and conversion as per the site target.
- Analyse and study the channel partner trend from Mumbai. Implement leanings and derive results.
- Innovate and ideate new methods to engage channel partners from Pune to maximise walk-ins and conversions.
- Explore closer and new markets for the said segment to add more potential channel partners.
- To liaise with other team heads like site, OSBT to maximise co-ordination at the site for closures and site experience.
- Coordinate with other functions post sales to ensure smooth transition from sales to customer care.
- Attend to walk-ins on site. Conduct channel Partner meet on regular basis to ensure the site engagement and team engagement is maintained.
- Ensure proper follow up of clients and updation of the same in CRM.
- Ensure complete authenticity is maintained for the lead management and in turn payouts.
- Stay updated on the product and on competition.
- High level of conversion, low level of cancellations and post sales complaints.
- Smart objection handling
- To liaise with the Channel payout team for timely bill submission and payments released to CPs.
- Take care of the site level grievances and address them professionally.
- To be the Think-Tank for the channel team by constantly developing new initiatives that increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the specific team.
- Focus heavily on sourcing of quality lead generation and allocating available resources for efficient conversion.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management/Site head regarding performance and maintains accurate records for activities conducted and meetings done.
- Conduct One-to-One feedback session with closing managers & sourcing managers for each walk-in at site.
- Participate in events, exhibitions, road shows, relevant to target audience of the project.
- Conduct regular reviews for the team, set KRAs on quarterly/Monthly basis.
- Reporting to site head on response of the clients, viz. concerns, feedback, positive sentiments etc. -Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes