Training Administrator at Multibhashi
Views:124 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Manager - Sales - Real Estate (5-8 yrs)
Detailed Job Description:
- Attending clients at site and Converting leads into prospects to generate revenue for the company.
- Proficient at forging strong relationships with key decision-makers, other executives, and channel partners.
- Maintaining the Quality of services for company's Goodwill and getting more bookings with the help of effective Market Research
- Conducting final meeting to change prospect into buyer.
- Interacting with the clients and channel partners on a regular basis & providing redress to all their queries, complaints & handling all client relation.
2. Prospecting, Closing & Servicing:
- Prospect clients for site visits through calling, email and offs-site meetings
- Maintain business relationships with existing customers / Channel Partners / HNIs to Source potential leads.
- Create customized proposals for specific client needs
- Close deals to achieve monthly targets
- Post sales servicing for agreement execution, collections and query handling
- Responsible for all client deals from booking till agreement level. Support CRM level queries till registration level whenever necessary.
3. Manage Sales Operations
- Manage/Oversee day-to-day sales operations
- Ensure the highest quality of customer satisfaction
- Manage sales documentation, customer data & MIS
- Maintaining clients MIS with respect to Payment schedules also update the daily working details on CRM.
Required Candidate profile:
- We are looking for a dynamic, high-energy individual, who has worked with well-known organizations, with proven track record in a highly competitive market.
- Should possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to deliver challenging targets in a tough environment.
- Candidate must have handled all aspects of sales
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, phone and verbal skills
- Ability to develop customers from prospecting to closures
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Knowledge or experience of CRM and/or sales automation tools preferred
- Experience in an inbound/outbound environment preferred
- Well-groomed and presentable
Position Title Manager Sales No of Position 3
Location Vadodara Department Sales
Reporting to AGM / GM Sales Salary range`
Experience 5 - 8 years Qualification Diploma / Graduate / PG
Job reference Job Type Permanent
Company name: ShreeBalajiGroup Salary will be disclosed at the time of selection
Note: The person should be from Real Estate