Manager - Sales - Real Estate (3-7 yrs)
Job Description: Manager/Assistant Manager- Sales
About Sushma Buildtech : Sushma is an exceptional real estate developer, has earned a solid reputation for its supremacy in quality and deliverance traversing across Residential, Commercial and Retail sector. Sushma Group Limited is one of the fastest expanding Companies of the Region Sushma established to offer credibility, transparency and quality to discerning customers, the company has grown to become one of the leading developers in Punjab Group has put in a conscious effort to focus on delivering high standards of Quality and transparency in all its endeavours.
Job Position Manager /Assistant Manager- Sales
Major Deliverables :
- Develop new channels and guide them for upcoming & existing projects
- Build and maintain existing channels and ensure timely closure of queries.
- Organise and attend meetings and event with the clients
- Identify new revenue opportunities and meet appropriate targets set out by Management.
- Responsible for ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under their domain resonate with current and potential customers.
- Evaluate Customer needs and build productive long-lasting relationships.
- Strong customer focus including Pre and Post sales services for long term retention
- Attend Meetings, sales events for Promoting the brand.
- Provide appropriate/relevant information to the CRM, which will help them to appropriately reply on client queries.
- Ensure Sales product training to be given to Channel partners
- To understand the need of the customer and to provide the product in line with customer aspiration.
- Identification of channel partner and develop broker network.
- Explaining the project with all kinds of community living, Hi-Tech facilities in residential, commercial &group housing.
- Cross Sales through the existing customers by attractive benefits.
Reporting To Sales - Team Lead
Place Of Posting Zirakpur, Punjab.
Essential Attributes & Experience - 3 To 7 years of Sales experience (Must have experience in Real Estate/ Automobile Industry).
- Ability to Forecast, Channel Partner Development.
- Strong leadership skills, tenacity, creativity and positivity
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
Desired Attributes : Experience in Real Estate, Automobile and retail luxury brands will be preferred
Qualifications : Graduate/MBA