Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Sales - Real Estate (2-8 yrs)
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
Our Client is looking for a Sales Manager for one of our clients in real estate.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Generate leads and managing walk-in clients.
- Schedule meetings with clients and regular follow-ups till the target is met.
- Co-ordinate between clients and company for up to date status regarding services, pricing and new product releases.
- Convert prospects into customers by show-casing appropriate residential properties to the prospects matching the investment/residential needs of the prospects.
- Use enquiries generated by marketing team for the above as well as generate self-leads through referrals to convert them into customers.
- Responsible for client coordination / follow-ups and coordinating for the site visit.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience in a sales roles, ideally in Residential Real Estate.
- Experience within Area Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong report-writing skills
- You demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills
- You have good attention to details
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders