Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:30 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Sales - Real Estate (2-10 yrs)
- Regional Role
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within Real Estate
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, our client is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.Commitment, transparency, loyalty, and excellent customer service are not merely some words, but the foundation stones on which they have built their company.
- Marketing of properties available for sale or lease.
- Organising viewings and responding to queries.
- All aspects of tenancy and lease management including identifying and negotiating new leases, renewals as well as terminations.
- Managing and administering lease compliance, documentation etc.
- Building financial models to analyse and assess existing and potential real estate projects.
- Monitoring portfolio investments by conducting regular risk and performance analysis.
- Researching new investment opportunities and performing thorough due diligence.
- Preparing reports and providing recommendations in order to assist in decision making.
- Participating in all aspects of legal documentation, deal structuring and financing.
- Developing and managing a portfolio of Key Accounts.
- Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction as well as upsell and cross sell potential within existing customers to maximise share of wallet.
- Coordinating pre-sales and post-sales follow up.
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Attainment Planning through effective goal setting, designing sales incentives to drive business objectives and territory analysis & definition for sales maximum effectiveness.
- Providing pricing and contract support by providing the sales team with high-quality and competitive proposals.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Ensuring Sales process adoption and compliance and also identifying opportunities for improvement in the sales process and systems to ensure greater sales effectiveness and efficiency.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Property Marketing & Leasing, Real Estate Investment or Sales Operations/ Support role, ideally within the Real Estate industry.
- Experience within Area Sales, Commercial Real Estate, Industrial Real Estate and Residential Real Estate would be a strong advantage.
- Experience covering Real Estate and Public Sector is strong plus.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You have solid experience in due diligence, deal structuring and performance analysis.
- You possess excellent communication and influencing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.