Recruiter at Sapwood Ventures
Views:24 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Sales - Pharma (7-9 yrs)
The Sales Manager is responsible for:
1. Developing new business for Ashland Pharma excipients thru regular contacts with R&D team of Pharmaceutical organizations situated in the Southern region of India.
2. Maintaining & growing the current existing Pharma excipient business with Pharmaceutical customers in Southern part of India.
3. Negotiating with the Commercial team of Pharma customers in South India to ensure that business is retained or captured for new business developed at the customers end.
4. Key Account management of Global and Local MNC's
5. Handling pricing &supply related matters at the customer end.
6. Bearing the responsibility to collect account receivables from the customers in a timely manner.
7. Communicating effectively on sales related matters to the Regional Sales Director & to New Business Development Director - Pharma APAC on all business development matters.
8. The incumbent will also be responsible for co-ordinating all customers Technical Service Request (TSR) emanating out of the South India Region of India with Hyderabad ASRTC lab & the Business Development Director - Pharma.
1. Good B Pharm degree or higher from a college/ institution of repute.
2. Min 8 to 10 years of selling experience of which min 3 - 4 years need to be in the Pharmaceutical industry of Hyderabad and surrounding areas in India.
3. Candidates should ideally have direct selling experience to Pharmaceutical companies
4. Key account Management knowledge is desirable
5. Technical selling background preferred would be an added advantage.
6. MBA will be an added advantage. Computer Knowledge is essential.
7. Fluency in English is a must & should also be conversant in Telugu/& Hindi.
Any other local Language spoken in India is desirable.
1. Excellent selling skills with min 8 to 10 years of sales experience
2. Pleasing personality, Hardworking, Self Motivated & Disciplined.
3. Knowledge of Indian commercial matters a must.
4. Able to interpret technical data and communicate benefits to the customer.
5. High level of understanding of Pharma excipient industry especially in Telangana & AP.
6. Good planning and organizational ability.
7. Key Account Management & co-ordination experience a must.
8. Demonstrated ability to conceptualize ideas and promote to customers.
9. Good presentation skills and techniques.
10. High-level of inter-personal skills and cultural sensitivity.
Scope / Area: The incumbent will have the responsibility for all Sales & Business development matters connected to Pharmaceutical customers falling in the South India Region of India.
Gender: Male / Female
Age: Not above 40 years of age
Others (travel, working conditions, work schedules):
Travel will be within the AP Region or sales office in Mumbai.