Director & Cofounder at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:315 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Manager - Sales - Paint/Putty/Pipes Business (10-15 yrs)
- Appoint New Distributors & Dealer and strengthen the network in defined geographic Territory.
- Maximise all sales opportunities whilst maintaining acceptable margin
- Meet budgetary targets through the delivery of profitable growth
- Accurately record and update sales activity using the Client CRM system
- Prepare and maintain 12 week contact plan for all merchants ensuring customers receive appropriate service
- Develop sales of New Products in both distribution and end-users.
- Manage and respond in a timely manner to Leads and customer enquiries
- Initiate and deliver sales leads to our distribution network
- Communicate market intelligence directly and speedily
- Market Intelligence & competitors Mapping
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with Key contractors and Area
Management of our Distributors:
- Engage fully with Client and customer H & S processes and initiatives
- Support the Divisional team ensuring activities are efficient and effective
- Complete Management reports (monthly reports, expenses and fuel claims) on time each month
- Convert targeted competitor distribution and open new channels.
- Deliver technical support and training to merchant staff/ plumbers in the field
- Operate in line with Sales Team KPIs.
- BTL activity - influencer meets to obtain visibility.
- Manage the team of sales Executives
1. The ideal candidate should have around 10-12 years of relevant experience of distribution/ channel management
2. At least have 5-8 years of relevant experience in piping/plumbing/ paints/ putty
3. Must have covered entire Mumbai and have lead a sales team
4. Experience in appointing distributors & dealers
5. Having good connections in the distribution network