Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:13 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Sales - Outbound Tours (5-10 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
-Fantastic work culture
-Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client is a tour company located globally in India, Dubai and California, having a strong knowledge & experience in serving worldwide destinations and is serving mainly the American market.
The Job :
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for sales or operations of international outbound tours.
- Handling client's query over mails related to tour planning.
- Coordinating with the suppliers for rate negotiations.
- A descriptive itinerary preparation.
- Providing multiple options to the client for their best possible choice.
- Managing each and every aspect of the tour for delightful customer experience.
- Booking transportation and hotel reservations.
- Handling the American market (B2B)
- Sound knowledge of international tourist destinations (middle east, far-east, Europe, South Africa, Egypt, etc.)
- Applicants shall be able handle End to End Domestic and International Tour Package queries.
- Proficiency in Itinerary preparation.
- Research skills for providing the best deals by comparing various platforms and vendors.
- Building and deepening favorable relationships with all the vendors.
- Good communication skills & common sense.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
Required Skills :
- Proficiency in English (Written and verbal).
- Exemplary sales/operations skills and customer-oriented approach.
- Well versed with various international tour destinations.
-Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
- Great presentation skill for winning the confidence of the clients.