HR at Decent Jobs HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:19 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Sales - Oracle Applications/ERP Solution (4-7 yrs)
As an Oracle Applications Sales Manager your role will be to develop a strategy and sales plan to win new license sales revenue in line with targets. The focus will be on ERP cloud. In addition, you also have EPM (Enterprise Performance Management), HCM (Human Capital Management) and SCM (Supply Chain Management) applications in your bag of solutions to sell.
You will build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients and partners but also internally within the Oracle organization where an open and collaborative culture exists.
Have the ability to translate IT based requirements into a business driven Oracle solution, which aligns with the business strategy of our clients.
- 4+ years demonstrated ability in selling (ERP/HCM/EPM/Financials/Accounting/Supply Chain, etc.) software solutions, ideally with experience in both direct and indirect sales models working in an extended team.
- Experienced in (Business) Software Applications License Sales, ideally ERP/EPM/HCM/Supply Chain/Financials. Experience in Cloud sales will be a preference.
- Experience in different sales techniques like face-to-face, social selling and other.
- Experience in selling across all lines of businesses within enterprise organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take a leading sales role, handling virtual teams and executing successful sales strategies.
- Experience in hunting for new business, prospecting over a large territory
- Languages Skills: English