Deputy Manager HR at Lumina Datamatics
Views:167 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Manager - Sales Operations - eCommerce Vertical (7-20 yrs)
- Candidate should be from E-Commerce or Retail background with strong experience in Operations and People Management
- Candidate should be BE/Btech qualified
- Should be open to work in shifts - specially 2.30pm to 11.45pm as role involves interaction with US and UK Clients
a. Client Deliverables and SLA Management:
- Setting up and implementing quality standards.
- Ensure service delivery as per SLAs.
- Conduct regular quality audits and reviews to ensure superior customer experience.
b. Resource Management :
- Implementing strategies for enhancing team's effectiveness, monitoring their performance and providing feedback on areas of improvement.
- Manage team's performance, duty roster and leave management, performance planning and appraisals.
c. Training, Mentoring and Up-skilling resources:
- Determine training needs of team members and make suitable training interventions to enhance their operational efficiency.
- Instil a culture of continuous learning within the team.
d. Process enhancement/efficiency increase/automation:
- Work continuously towards enhancing existing process thereby increasing efficiencies.
- Continually focus on process enhancements and automation to achieve greater efficiency and deliver value to the Customers and the Company.
- Proven track record in planning and directing the work of a group of individuals, monitoring their work and takes corrective actions whenever necessary
- Should be able to provide guidance to direct reportees, and impart clarity around priorities and goals of the entire team (including Trainer and MIS)
- Managing overall P&L for his/her team(s)
- Identifying, submitting and concluding on the hiring and/or severance requirements within his/her team(s)
- Working across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration for shared goals
- Define KRA/KPIs for direct/indirect reportees (based on their role within the project)
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-starter with extraordinary communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to Identify and understand customer requirements
- Sensitive towards customer goals and willing to work in tandem with clients and their customers to deliver upon those goals.
- Ability to document and represent the scope and limitation of client tasks
- Should have handled the team of 20-40 individuals while acting as a face of team and SPOC for clients
- Device work-flow based instructions for his/her reportees and implement/monitor the same unto successful delivery
- Eye for detail along with knack for identifying automation opportunities in process
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Good mathematical & analytical skills
- Sound awareness of current affairs and future possibilities of Global Ecommerce and Online Marketplace avenues
- Delivery Planning and Routine Team Management is a must