Manager - Sales - Modern Trade - D2C Feminine Personal Hygiene Business (4-6 yrs)
- Our client is a unique personal hygiene brand that has been listed as one of the top 10 startups in 2020 by LinkedIn. The husband-wife founders of the company started the journey of setting up the brand out of a very personal challenge of threatening infections every time one visits a public washroom. Founded in 2013, the company launched a toilet seat sanitizer spray for women that helped sanitize and deodorize toilet seats in public restrooms in just 5 seconds. This product, being travel friendly, saved millions of women from the risk of contracting UTI and soon became the world's highest-selling product in the category. Apart from the flagship product, this D2C company offers eco-friendly sanitary pads, organic cotton tampons, menstrual cups, toilet papers, anti-pollution dust masks, among others.
- Their products are currently available in around 100 cities of India and exported to about 10 countries. This personal hygiene and wellness brand has been awarded as Amazon's SMB Brand of the Year 2020.
- As a Modern Trade Manager, you will be responsible for preparing the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy.
What you will do :
- Driving profitability and delivering on the revenue and share parameters
- Aligning and executing trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy
- Leading resource for planning portfolio growth initiatives with accounts, assortment planning, launch planning and execution, development and execution of joint business plans
- Category management and promotion planning
- Driving operational efficiency for modern trade channels
- Monitoring performance and taking corrective actions
- Achieving consistent growth by managing various internal and external stakeholders
- Working within allocated promotional cost and ensuring effective spending in driving sales and brand building
- Leading resource for planning and negotiating for in-store activations, merchandising, sell-out plans with the accounts
- Providing trade information, competitor's activities and market intelligence to company
- Managing accounts receivables
- Being responsible for debt collection and resolving all long outstanding debts
- Resolving customer's trade issues, complaints and operational matters
- Managing a large workforce across the modern Trade channel
- Managing and reviewing outstation outlets (adjoining areas) through frequent market visit and liaising with local sales management
- Working closely with management in achieving the company's objective and vision
What you need to have :
- 5 - 7 years experience in beauty wellness/ FMCG/ Personal care/ Mother & Baby Care
- Comfort working with female hygiene & personal care products
- Team handling experience
- Willingness to join immediately
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.