Recruitment at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:39 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sales - Medical Devices Firm (5-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- This position will be managing portfolio of products for a leading Medical device company in the Rajasthan Market of India
1) An opportunity to hold a key leadership role and influence business for a growing portfolio of products
2) An opportunity to lead and manage operations of team in well-established organization
- To achieve the Operational Plan for the assigned region for the business
- Refer the market trends and intelligence; prepare short term and long-term objectives, sale forecasts
- Work on enhancing the brand value.
- Impart knowledge and develop frontline sales team & their managers, application & service teams
- Facilitate effective KOL & Customer management and to plan and execute effective activities within assigned budgets and compliance guidelines
- Establish strong bonding with current users through education, sharing of experiences & increased interactions within the peer group
- Monitor outstanding minimize credit / receivables through risk assessment and ensure timely collections
- Responsible for all administrative and control / compliance related functions at Customer Business Units including complaint handling, storage / handling/ deliver, servicing and fulfilling market and customer needs; monitoring and reviewing Quality Procedures for all complaint handling and servicing related functions at field offices, training, motivation and retention of key personnel of regional Sale
- Achieve targets as per plan and to contribute to the bottom line
- Effective People Management
- Develop talent to fulfil organizational talent requirement for future
- Monitor opportunities of business generation and competitors' activities; provide timely reports on competitor activities.
- Prepare and submit all relevant reports pertaining to daily calls, target achievement, joint field units and sales force effectiveness.
- Ensure 100% compliance on bundled deals in coordination of team.
- To build a robust lead list for equipment's.
- Ensure Receivables and Collections as per plan to contribute to the Company's bottom line.
- Coordinate with Service Team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You should at least have 5 -12 years of sales & marketing experience in Medical Equipment with minimum 3-5 years in people management roles.
- Experience in Radiology/Critical care equipment's is preferred.
- You must hold a graduation/PG degree in B. Pharm / B. Sc / B. Tech