Co-Founder & Owner at MagicSquad
Views:53 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sales - Marketing Technology Stack Provider (4-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for the sales numbers from the region, aligning teams (Inside Sales, Marketing, Product) to deliver the numbers.
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and provide clear visibility on the pipeline to the leadership team
- Analyze and identify how MoEngage can eliminate our clients- engagement and retention challenges. Be a trusted advisor to the key accounts on all things user engagement & retention
- Build and maintain C-Level relationships in the named Enterprise Accounts
- Nurture the prospective clients on industry trends and innovative solutions for the key challenges across the ecosystem
- Evaluate key trends in the mobile marketing eco-system and identify emerging trends to shape the future of MoEngage product
- Partner with Marketing colleagues on driving cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives
- 4+ years of proven SaaS sales experience, including Enterprise Sales, and consistent over-achievement of quotas. MarTech experience is a plus.
- Proven experience to build strong C-level relationships in the region
- Successful track record of planning and rolling out GTM strategies in the region
- Well versed with mobile marketing eco-system and the trends in the region
- Self-starter who works proactively to navigate large organizations and identify potential opportunities
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate with cross-functional teams, including inside sales, product marketing, growth, customer success and product
- Outstanding verbal and presentation skills
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing/Startup Technology companies is a plus.
- Strong operational and analytical abilities. Metric driven, comfortable in working with data to draw and share insights with stakeholders
About Client :
Client is a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider that is helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. Brands use Client to drive long-term, personalized and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer LTV.
Sitting at a conflux of diverse technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Web & Mobile platforms, Client's technology analyses billions of data points generated by customers and their devices, to predict customer behaviour and build marketing campaigns that proactively engage users.
In just five years since inception, Client is working with leading brands across e-commerce, entertainment, travel, publishing and banking domains among others. With a global presence spanning 35 countries, Client has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
We are a young, fast-paced workplace that fosters a culture of innovation, ownership, freedom, and fun while building tech products of the future. Our teams are comprised of self-driven, passionate, smart individuals from top-tier institutes who are young achievers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.