Manager - Sales & Marketing - IT (5-12 yrs)
- Drive revenue targets through new customer acquisitions
- Device and carry out new business initiatives by prospecting target customers and marketing UX to drive new leads
- Conduct focused, elegant sales presentations
- Draft proposals and work with the management to close deals
- Maintain sales pipeline and forecast
- Execute sales strategies by defining it working closely with the management to lead global sales and marketing for the company
- Understanding client profiles and UX leaders to effectively navigate large enterprises to connect with decision makers.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed by the management.
- Learn and be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all service and product offerings, relevant selling points and benefits
- Obtain necessary authority for expenses and record same in line with Company Policy
- Position includes the opportunity to work with cutting-edge user experience research and design team that is young and dynamic company with a great future and growth possibilities. The position also entails the opportunity to work in international environment
Must have :
- Experience working for media, web design or advertising firm
- A passion for design with drive to close deals and sales
- Must have experience and a firm understanding of key profiles within enterprise user experience departments and have the ability to tactfully navigate large organizations to connect with budget holders
- Experienced in successfully selling design and digital solutions to medium to large MNCs in the area of Technology, Enterprise, eCommerce, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Supply Chain and so on
- Problem solving attitude with ability to handle objection gracefully
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals/targets as well as managing sales projections and maintaining a strong pipeline.
- Expertise with Sales, CRM, and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Jigsaw, LinkedIn, and Marketo.
- Knowledge of User Experience Design and the competitive landscape would be great plus. High aptitude for consultative sales by truly understanding the UX business and customers- UX needs.