Recruitment Manager at Hyrezy
Views:117 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Sales & Marketing - Engineering Services (8-10 yrs)
A contractor for the Oil and Gas Companies in India such as ONGC, OIL INDIA, CAIRN Energy in automation such as fire and Gas Detection systems, SCAda, etc. Also Fabricators of Heavy Engineering in MS and SS, pipeline projects, Structural Fabrication
Position - Marketing Manager
Location - Mumbai
Experience - 8- 10 Year
Working Days - 6 Days
Qualification - Electrical Engineer / MBA
- Achieve short- and long-term revenue targets by developing new markets and business opportunities in Defense, Oil & Gas and Govt. sectors.
- Business Planning and forecasting of revenue
- Managing inventory for maximum availability. Monitoring of stock, indent planning, forecasting of requirement.
- Strategy planning and implementation of sales plan proactively to achieve company targets.
- Develop relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Identify new market for generating incremental revenue
- Analyze and review the market response to various products and market trends
- Realign processes and strategy based on feedback
- Generate leads thru various methods of market intelligence
- Creating brand building and awareness marketing activities.
- Conduct competitor analysis to keep the business strategy aligned
- Resolving outstanding reconciliation issues on periodically
- Mentoring team, thus creating environment that fosters development and motivates high performance
- Supporting the Marketing Head and other colleagues.
- Keep proper records.
- Preferably MBA in sales/Marketing / Electrical Engineer with 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Versatile and pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication skills. Should be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Result oriented and hands on professional with ability to manage and supervise a staff team and cope with conflict, stress and crisis.
- Pervasive presenter using structured questioning skills and active listening
- Similar experience in marketing fire and gas detection products would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations and Advanced Excel.
- Should be able to work independently and taking responsibilities
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to priorities work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Able to start work immediately.
- Able to commit long term.