Consultant at Freelancer
Views:24 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Sales & Marketing - eCommerce (3-6 yrs)
Online Sales & Strategy - B2B And B2c
Product Management -Online platforms
BUILDING STRATEGIES & BRAND AWARENESS -Online
Roles & Responsibilties:
- Managing PAN India Brand Sales and brand presence over e-Commerce portals/channels.
- To manage all aspects of E-commerce business with cross-functional activities like Business Planning, Marketing, account wise strategy for multiple online portals.
- Strategic alliances and Sales planning with Amazon, Flipkart, Tatacliq, Snapdeal, and UDAAN, etc to benefit brand for their India market sales.
- Exclusive Product Launches with Key E-commerce Players in order to have a robust engagement plan leading to online sales and Brand Visibility.
- Handling all Commercials (Online Sales and marketing) and Operational activities (Account management, PO processing and ensuring timely deliveries by following the partner processes).
- Responsible for Managing and planning of Amazon marketing Services, Vendor central, social media campaigns, A++ Detail page, and Key visual Landing page creative- s, etc.
- Planning and implementing visibility activities for the brand for e-commerce clients with various deals and promotional activities.
- Execute business development activities in India & Identify the potential of the market in terms of current market trends and growth forecasts.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure that adequate support is provided to the partner for running the business.
- Managing and generating Revenue and increasing the share of business with each Distributor/partner.