HR & Recruitment Executive at Multiplier Solutions
Views:110 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sales - Marketing Consulting Firm (4-8 yrs)
Multiplier Solutions is a fast-growing company led by IIM, IIT, BITS Pilani talent and focused on new technologies of data analytics, CRM and social media marketing for the fast-growing healthcare domain.
We are a leading healthcare consulting and products based company that has a suite of products that consume large elements of data across the healthcare ecosystem and delivers advanced analytics. This is being adopted by leading healthcare companies in India.
Our team includes people from IIM, IIT, BITS Pilani, SP Jain and people from health care that helps customers grow faster and reach more profitable markets.
We are Leaders in AI and Digital marketing for healthcare. We are backed by one of the largest investors of USA in the area of healthcare AI; Norwest Venture Partners. We work for leading clients across India including 6 out of top 10 chain in India. We have openings for senior profiles- lead and manager roles where you work directly in senior positions and interact with top management of client and report to founders of the company. Our range of products and services also gives great opportunity to learn on data analytics and AI based marketing in healthcare to leading institutions
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor's degree in business or a healthcare field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
Setting individual sales targets with the sales team. Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation and developing a sales pipeline.
- Promoting the organization and products.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years- B2B sales experience is a plus
- 2+ years in leadership sales position
- Bachelor's degree in business or medicine, healthcare.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Min exp required 2 - 5 years
- Able to travel up to two weeks per month
- Familiarity with CRM software
Job location: Hyderabad with travel across India and sometimes internationally based on client requirements.