HR at P2HRM Consulting
Views:218 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Sales & Marketing - Alloys (7-15 yrs)
Assist the Head Marketing in providing the planning, development and execution of organization's marketing and sales initiatives for assigned territory. Primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful BD efforts for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, and networking. To strive and achieve organizational goals to Develop and establish various opportunities in steel business including sales of value added products in the assigned territory.
1. Executing the Sales Strategy for the steel business as approved by the Management for achievement of organizational goals.
2. Keep self and the Head Marketing on the current practices, choices, technologies, best practices and trends for effective decision making.
3. Implement processes for excellent customer service including timely delivery of right quality products and being seen as a solution provider to the customer.
- Sales Strategy
1. Understanding market scenario and identify scopes of improvements
2. Strategizing market data collection and analysis to ensure proper decision making
3. Effectively tapping on customers to establish sustainable relations
4. Collect and analyse the technological needs of the company in line with the product specification
- Sales Operation:
1. Developing Annual, Quarterly and Monthly plan in line ABP.
2. Maintain documented monitoring and control system through frequent reviews.
3. Give inputs and customer requirements to planning dept for overall functioning of plant.
4. Understand the specifications of various customers in terms of quality aspects and capabilities
5. Coordination between quality, PPC and production departments to check the feasibility of various orders and acceptance
6. Know how of various standards and certifying bodies to ensure qualitative branding
7. To ensure that execution is happening as per customer agreed requirements and timelines
8. Daily, Monthly Performance review to align with ABP.
9. Reviewing all product and process related deviations and authorize based on conformance from customer
10. Co-Ordination among dept like Commercial, Planning and all required functions in meeting customer requirements.
11. Monitor and review Order profitability for respective territories.
12. Tracking cash flows and adhering to company's debtors policy.
Other Important Aspects:
This role reports to the Head Marketing
Business to Customer.
Products: Round Bar, Flanges, Long Products.
UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. in Metallurgy, Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Diploma in Any Specialization