Propertier at Mars Consultancy & Placements
Views:32 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Sales - Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Urgent opening for Sales Manager with a leading manufacturing company
Exp : 5 to 10 yrs
Location : Pune
- Sales & Marketing of Non-Rubber Carbon Black to a combination of customers of Institutional Buyer directly & through distributors Plan & strategize to ensure the Sales & Profitability of Product, lines or Services. Managing Channel partners/Dealers/Agents of the organization in the northern region.
- Meeting and training distributors team at regular intervals.
- Driving Technical Engagements by understanding the customer requirements and coordinating Product Approvals.
- Analyzing the latest market trends and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable input for fine tuning sales and market strategies; initiating market development efforts.
- Developing new clients and negotiating with them for securing profitable business. Also, Maintaining and managing existing accounts to ensure sustainability.
- Executing the long term business direction of the region to ensure maximum profitability in line with organizational objectives.
- Managing activities pertaining to negotiating/finalization of deals (techno commercials) for smooth execution of sales and order processing.
- Managing customer-centric operations and ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery timelines and service quality norms.
- Identifying market potentials by qualifying accounts, Initiating sales process, closing sales by building rapport with the potential account, Researching and reporting on external opportunities.
- Understanding current and potential customers.
- Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management), Developing the marketing strategy and plan, Ensuring timely delivery, Making customer-focused decisions.
- Responsibilities include marketing strategy at the national level.
- Also responsible for marketing and sales.
- Business developments & monitoring market trends drive pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives & the sale & profitability of products, lines or services
- Fully responsible for Managing key accounts of major tire/rubber application companies
- Handling retail & direct customers
- Salary as per market standard
- Candidates ready to relocate can apply