Director & Cofounder at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:129 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sales - Luxury Textile Brand - South (5-10 yrs)
Sales Manager - South - Super Luxury Brand
Sales Manager - South India
Location : Bangalore
Education : Interior designing / Fashion technology.
Only women candidates please apply
Our client is a very well known name in its category across the globe with its headquarter in Denmark. They have very strong roots in Scandinavian design.
Our client is a leader in Europe's high-quality contemporary textiles market. They are suppliers to architects, designers and private consumers across the globe with textiles and textile-related products.
Our client strongly believes in very vibrant work culture and regular training to build better skill sets to market their products. The assignment offers you, the candidate, a unique chance to be part of a vibrant sales-oriented environment. The incumbent will be responsible for a significant client base from the beginning.
Job description :
The primary goal will be to strengthen and develop the client position in the contract market in Bangalore and South India markets of Hyderabad and Chennai, through PMCs, renowned architects, interior designers and selected end-user customers.
Main responsibilities include :
- Cooperate with architects and interior designers and obtain specifications for projects.
- Responsible for the entire Tendering process, control the DMU (Decision Making Unit) to ensure that the specifications will result in orders.
- Work with the sales coordinator to ensure that all information is registered in CRM.
- Meet the requirements of the Global Sales Indicators (number of meetings, projects, etc.).
Your profile :
- About 5 to 8 years of experience in the contract business working with architects and designers in the Bangalore market.
- Strong ability to liaise with high-end architectures and designers, furniture makers, end-users.
- Honest, open-minded and proactive, with a great passion for work and art.
- Ambitious, hardworking, goal-oriented, determined
- Self-motivated and driven with a strong sense of responsibility
- Have a very good sense of quality, aesthetics and design.
- Good team player, but also could work independently.
- Excellent communication skills in English both oral and writing.
- Passion for art and design is preferable.
We offer you :
- Very attractive salary package and a variety of benefits.
- Professional overseas training opportunity.
- Good personal development opportunities in a successful organization engaged with Design and Luxury Market.