HR Recruiter at Big Tree Resource Managment
Views:54 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Sales - Loyalty Cards (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a skilled Sales Manager who can lead to better performance and improve service quality. The manager will assist in establishing sales objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and troubleshooting techniques, analyse data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers by:
- Driving sales function of business Verticals-Credit
- Generating leads and fulfilment
- Relationship management with Key Stakeholders at Metro
- Operational process and efficiencies.
- Support and grievance handling.
He should be focused on improving the team of representatives and sales practices, by being observant and detail-oriented and possess an understanding of the business, the products and services, and the issues representatives are facing in the Metro store.
Key Relationships : Internal Teams, External- Metro Cash & Carry Operations Team
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage the loyalty program with a focus on acquisition of Metro customers onto Elite+ offered loyalty card.
- Oversee the design of the program and related features.
- Develop and implement the business CRM & loyalty strategy to improve acquisition, activation of customers across the partner network through various initiatives and promotions.
- Drive growth and development of the Loyalty program to increase membership volumes, improve purchase behavior.
- Develop and implement strategies that grow the customer base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging CRM and Loyalty
- Define, implement and manage all marketing communications.
- Design the program offerings and constantly acquire new program benefits through continued efforts of getting additional value for Metro Elite+ customers.
- Manage the ongoing operations and fulfilment processes of the programs and marketing campaigns, managing the program budgets with responsibility for the program marketing ROI.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Meeting sales targets and goals,setting individual sales targets with the sales team tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary and overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.