Associate - HR at e-Hireo Global
Views:239 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Manager - Sales - Logistics (3-7 yrs)
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager from the Logistics Industry to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- He will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management
Duties and responsibilities
1. Negotiating sales deals with customers and follow up on a daily basis and be the front face to his/her customers
2. He will be responsible to attend industry specific conferences, visit customers daily, and seek new markets/opportunities for the company.
- Generating new clients, cold calling to customers.
- Identify new potential customers for the business development.
- Understanding the need of the customers and handling their queries.
- Coordinating with operation department & Pricing department on shipment to shipment bases
- Providing all relevant information to the customers.
- Maintaining customer relationship.
- To generate more business from existing clients.
- Preparation of monthly report including Client details, Client visit details and Sales report.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
- Cultivate new sales leads to establish business
- Sell and negotiate Freightwalla online services
- Responsible for securing and maintaining new businesses
- Provide quotes for current and prospective clients
- Update and maintain Logistics Management System - CRM/Hub Spot
- Perform analytical and logistics planning.
- Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions.
- Provide follow-up customer satisfaction with clients as needed.
- Achieve individual goals.
- Work closely with Logistics Managers to ensure customer freight is being moved efficiently.
- Graduate/MBA from a preferred University.
- Should have good knowledge of Direct/Enterprise Sales in freight forwarding
1. Should be from the Shipping/Logistics Industry.
2. Should have more than 3+ years of experience.
3. Ability to work both independently and within a team.
4. Extremely organized and detail oriented.
5. Must possess a strong work ethic.
6. Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to negotiate rates, sell services, and build professional
relationships via telephone and email.
7. Strong communication (both verbal and written), problem solving, and decision making skills