Manager - Sales - Life Insurance (2-6 yrs)
Life Insurance Agent Responsibilities:
- Provide advice to clients and recommend insurance products.
- Provide intermediary services between insurance companies and clients.
- Provide good customer service to maintain and retain clients.
- Expand customer base.
- Interview prospective clients to gather data about them.
- Sell life policies that payout on death.
- Sell annuities that pay an income at retirement.
- Analyze the client's current portfolios and make recommendations.
- Assist clients during the claims process.
- Maintain electronic and paper records.
Minimum requirements of a Candidate
- Minimum 2 year of experience in field sales
- Ability to handle a team of life advisor
- Aged 25 - 40 years
- Should not be a job hopper
- Should be willing to do sales work