Manager - Sales - Life Insurance (2-4 yrs)
Life Insurance Agent Responsibilities :
- Provide advice to clients and recommend insurance products.
- Provide intermediary services between insurance companies and clients.
- Provide good customer service to maintain and retain clients.
- Expand customer base.
- Interview prospective clients to gather data about them.
- Sell life policies that payout on death.
- Sell annuities that pay an income at retirement.
- Analyze the client's current portfolios and make recommendations.
- Assist clients during the claims process.
- Maintain electronic and paper records.
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships