Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:2 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Sales - IT Solution (5-6 yrs)
Solution Sales Manager - AEC Software Solutions @ Mumbai, India
Our client is into providing AEC/ CAD Software Solutions and they would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Solution Sales Manager - AEC Software Solutions
Location : Mumbai
Education : Any Graduation
Experience : 5+ years of sales experience in AEC ( Architecture/ Engg/ Construction ) Industry
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. This role is about Business development, Sales prospecting, Innovation, Tech sales. Candidate should be a result-driven sales professional interested in owning all aspects of progressing a sale. Meeting and exceeding sales goals should be keeping you engaged in your role, and you should be thriving on penetrating new markets and building business networks. You should be passionate about impacting the current and future growth of a company in a collaborative and diverse environment. You will be responsible for creating and driving new business within India through smart prospecting and networking, as well as developing a strategic territory plan, executing against it through effective pipelining management and meeting/exceeding sales goals. The Solution Sales Manager will play a significant role in expanding company's footprint into new areas of Indian market.
2. Responsibilities : Candidate will make an impact by Identifying, obtaining information, and qualifying prospects that are candidates for company offered technologies.
- Developing and supporting specifications through superior project management practices. Fostering/enhancing customer relationships as well as focusing on further market penetration. Preparing sales forecasts, budgets, and other projections as required.
- Keeping senior management informed of economic, competitive, and other factors affecting the region with recommendations for improvements/changes. Participating and assisting in national and local events/tradeshows.
- Contributing to regional marketing promotional and sales programs. Overseeing the sales activities for the region. Guiding regional account managers to ensure effectiveness of cross selling products. Tracking the progress and performance of the regional accounts team.
- Working with local associations to build awareness. Working with the industry experts to establish presentations needs. Working with CEO to establish goals and report on sales progress.
- Making recommendations on product enhancements. Working with the CEO to establish long- and short-term sales strategies for an assigned region. Traveling up to 20% of the time once travel restrictions are lifted per official health regulations.
3. Qualifications : Graduate / Under-Graduate or equivalent amount of sales experience. Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience in AEC Industry.
- An understanding of Architectural Design process preferred. Experience calling on designers, architects, engineers, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Superior sales ability including excellent negotiation, presentation, and communication skills, along with a successful track record with sales assignments; experience selling specification and/or technical type products.
- Provided technical sales support which may include collaborating with Vectorworks sales team and Industry Specialists to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions. Previous experience developing business relationships with customers.
- Demonstrated negotiation, problem solving and presentation skills. The ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- The ability to prioritize and work with deadlines. Excellent leadership and project management skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong telephone skills. Experience with Vectorworks software and other CAD/BIM software would be a plus.
If you fit in, pls mail your CV in Word format alongwith current & expected CTC, notice period to the mail-id below.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates