Head - Recruitment Operations at HireaJackal
Views:231 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Manager - Sales - IT (7-15 yrs)
1. Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
2. Good Interpersonal Skills, Email etiquettes and Telephone etiquettes
3. Good Team Player and Team management skills
4. Project Management Skills
5. Excellent MS Office skills
6. Cognitive skills
- Should be well versed with latest Software development technologies viz. AI, RPA, ASP.NET, Python, PHP, iOS and Android Mobile development platforms, Data Analytics, etc.
- Candidate should have excellent sales experience of minimum 10+ years in
- Software products
- Software Services
- AI, PRA products
- Off shore, onshore, off site software staffing
- Candidate should have experience of managing Sales and Marketing Team, Project Management, etc.
- Candidate should have experience of building, leading and managing a team of salespeople within an organization and with partners.
- Publish go-to-market strategy, set up product positioning for target Customers and End users to own and achieve Business Revenue goals.
- Setup adequate Sales Organization for India and US operations
- Offer necessary product knowledge and technical expertise translating into successful sales.
- Coordinate with sales team to develop selling tools for presentations, demos and trade shows
- Prepare and Present proposals, Solution Documents, quotations, Construct sales pitches, etc. for prospective clients and lead the Pre-Sales and Post Sales Activities.
- Assist sales through calls, web based presentations or personal meetings to maintain product positioning and strategies
- Handle in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors and market conditions.
- Conduct workshops / trainings for team members to educate on latest technology products, market trends, etc.
- Be a single point of contact for addressing queries from existing and prospective clients. Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities.
- Coordinate with delivery team and ensure successful Project execution.
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions on weekly basis.