Recruitment Consultant at Satori Group
Views:896 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Manager - Sales - IT (5-12 yrs)
About the Company :
Our client is a 30+ year old, India-based automation company operating globally in the three verticals of Automation, Extraction, and Process. They have been at the forefront of technological innovation and delivered high productivity and efficient solutions to the Automobile, Food, and Pharma industries.
Location of Job Posting Remote; either from Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad or relevant South India location
Personal Competencies :
- Preferred work experience from Engineering Industry.
- Strong network with capacity to identify opportunities and follow them up.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Leadership & decision making.
- Self-motivated with result driven approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication - English & Hindi
Technical Competencies :
- Communicate technical details to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to analyse and come up with problem solving solutions.
- Understanding of standard management practices.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Computer skills: MS Office, ERP
Role and Responsibilities :
1. Knowledge of Market Developments and Trends.
2. Traveling to client locations when necessary.
3. Creating relationships, following up, and engaging with clients to generate project opportunities.
4. Good understanding of the South Indian market of suppliers to the Automation, Extraction, and Process industries.
5. Travel within South Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Kerala.
6. Monthly visit to Pune to update on sales forecasts, understand new product offerings.
7. Interaction with Project Department to verify technical and commercial aspects of requirement and check if it is new/repeat enquiry.
8. Interaction with Design Department and verification of the parameters suggested to client prior to submit the quote.
9. Standardization of quotations, costing, and revisions as per client requirements.
10. Leading negotiations and obtaining Purchase Orders.